■Terms of Service
Terms of Service stipulates conditions when customers use services which are planned, managed or provided by Atelier Fuwary (hereinafter called “Atelier Fuwary”).
●Article 1 (Purpose)
Customers agree with all the conditions before using services which are planned, managed or provided by Atelier Fuwary (collectively, “Services”).
●Article 2 (Contents of the Services)
(1) Participation in photo shoots and the use of our studio which are planned, managed or provided by Atelier Fuwary
(2)All of the Services in connection with any of the foregoing provided by Atelier Fuwary
●Article 3 (Establishment of Contract)
1. By making reservations for photo shoots, customers may confirm and agree with these conditions.
2. Reservations are made by sending online forms on our website or making requests verbally on the day of the photo shoot.
3. Contracts between customers and Atelier Fuwary are established when Atelier Fuwary sends confirmation e-mails to the customers after the customers send online forms on our website or the customers apply for reservations on the day of the photo shoot.
●Article 4 (Compliance Rules)
1. The following actions against our Services are prohibited when customers use our Services.
(1) Actions against the laws of Japan or public policy, or are likely to be against the laws of Japan or public policy
(2) Injurious actions to Atelier Fuwary or third parties, or are likely to be injurious to Atelier Fuwary or third parties
(3) Actions which disturb our Services or our activities, or tarnish our image or trust, or are likely to disturb our Services or our activities, or tarnish our image or trust
(4) Manipulation of information provided through our Services
(5) Dispatch of false information or actions which are likely to dispatch false information
(6) Use of our Services against the original purpose for a profit without our approval
(7) Giving or lending all or a part of rights or responsibilities of the use of our Services to third parties, or actions which are regarded as giving or lending all or a part of rights or responsibilities of the use of our Services to third parties
(8) Infringement of copyright or intellectual property right of Atelier Fuwary or third parties
(9) Indignity, defamation, invasion of privacy or infringement of portrait right or property right
(10) Actions of abuse or intimidation, or causing damage to anyone or any equipment
(11) Political campaigns, religious activities or criminal actions, or actions which are connected with political, religious or criminal activities
(12) Actions based on each foregoing item
(13) Any other actions which Atelier Fuwary judges as irrelevant
2. Customers may not do the following actions in order to take part in our photo shoot services.
(1) About photo shoot～
・Taking photos by mobile phone or instant camera like Cheki at not permitted places
・Bringing not permitted photo shoot or light equipment
・Taking photos of other participants without consents or leading other participants to misunderstanding
・Bothering or offending other participants (such as denigrating, overawing, shouting or committing violence)
・Disturbing smooth operation of our photo shoots
・Defying instructions from staff
・Other actions which are likely to disturb photo shoots or bother other participants
(2)Actions to photographers
Actions of denigrating photographers, shouting abusive language to photographers or showing high-handed behaviour
Asking private questions including photographers’ phone numbers or e-mail addresses or exchanging phone numbers or e-mail addresses with photographers
Waiting for photographers to come into or out before or after photo shoots or any other events which are managed by Atelier Fuwary
Stalking activities like following or jerking photographers around
Disturbing photographers while photographers are in the break time, or deciding photographers’ break time without permission
Poaching photographers, or negotiating photo shoots or private photo shoots
Any other actions photographers feel unhappy or uncomfortable
Actions against rules stipulated by each administrator of photo shoot places (“photo shoot places” mean studios or outside places to hold photo shoots)
3. When customers make actions against the conditions on the previous two paragraphs or are likely to make actions against the conditions on the previous two paragraphs, Atelier Fuwary reserves the right to eject the customers from our studios or photo shoot places or terminate rights to use our Services without advance notice. When the right of the use of our Services is terminated, Atelier Fuwary assumes no liability to refund any fees like participation fee or answer any exception. Atelier Fuwary also takes no responsibility for any damages customers get due to the suspension of our Services. In addition, when Atelier Fuwary gets damage due to actions caused by customers, regardless of the reasons, Atelier Fuwary reserves the right to lodge a claim.
●Article 5 (Handling of Photo Data Taken at Atelier Fuwary)
1. Customers may not make the following actions to the photo data taken at Atelier Fuwary.
(1) Posting photos on media against public policy including media which prohibit under 18 years old.
(2) Any other actions causing damages against any rights like copyright or property right
(3) Assignment of rights to third parties
●Article 6 (Cancellation of Participation to Photo Shoot and Abort of Photo Shoot Events)
1. Customers may make contacts to Atelier Fuwary by phone call or e-mail and let Atelier Fuwary know their cancellations two days before their photo shoots when customers want to cancel their reservations already made. Atelier Fuwary reserves a right to charge cancellation fees for the reservations of photo shoots, use of studio or any other Services managed by Atelier Fuwary. There will be 50 % of participation fees if customers cancel reservation from 6 to 2 days before the day of the event held, and 100 % of participation fees if customers cancel a day before or on the day of the event held or without contact.
2. Customers only have responsibilities to deposits of valuables or equipment, or any other tools. Atelier Fuwary takes no responsibility for any matters such as property loss, loss or damage unless Atelier Fuwary has no culpa lata.
3. Atelier Fuwary reserves a right to take measures to disrupt or stop all or a part of photo shoots before or in the middle of the events without advance notice, not limited to the following occasions. In this case, Atelier Fuwary takes no responsibility for any matters caused by disrupting or stopping all or a part of photo shoots before or in the middle of the events unless Atelier Fuwary has no culpa lata.
(1) In the case of failure of system or equipment to provide our Services
(2) In the case of difficulty of continuous photo shoots due to the reasons by third parties like stopping, aborting or disrupting their services for their studios which Atelier Fuwary uses
(3) In the case of difficulty to hold photo shoot events by emergency such as a convulsion of nature, war, terrorism attack, riot or tumult of confusion, or in the case that any emergency events are likely to happen
(4) In the case of any other compelling reasons to abort or stop all or a part of photo shoot events happened (including unexpected bad health of photographers or less participant number than minimum count, but not limited to.)
●Article 7 (Exemption of Liability)
1. Our Services are based on these conditions here and used by customers having responsibilities by themselves, and Atelier Fuwary takes no responsibility for customers for the use of our Services unless Atelier Fuwary has no conscious fault or culpa lata. Atelier Fuwary also takes no responsibility for any damage even while customers are using our Services unless Atelier Fuwary has no conscious fault or culpa lata.
2. Customers may manage equipment for photo shoots like costumes or items with own costs and responsibilities, and Atelier Fuwary takes no responsibility.
3. Atelier Fuwary takes no responsibility for damage or loss of customers’ equipment during the use of our Services unless Atelier Fuwary has no conscious fault or culpa lata.
4. Atelier Fuwary does not warrant that the information customers get through our Services is accurate or appropriate to any specific purpose. Atelier Fuwary also takes no responsibility when customers or third parties get damage triggered by the information.
5. Atelier Fuwary takes no responsibility for any dispute like infringement of right arose between customers and third parties due to the information given though our Services.
●Article 8 (Handling of Copy Right)
1. All contents including pictures or illustrations on this website managed by Atelier Fuwary is the property administrated by Atelier Fuwary and third parties who allow the use of the contents to Atelier Fuwary and protected by intellectual property right, copy right and image right. No content on this website may be reproduced, distributed, exhibited, rented, sent, modified or created derivative works from.
2. When dispute arises between customers and third parties due to breach against the foregoing conditions, customers may solve the dispute with own costs and responsibilities, and may not cause any trouble or damage to Atelier Fuwary. Atelier Fuwary takes no responsibility for the disputes.
●Article 9 (Privacy)
Atelier Fuwary does not give customers’ personal information to third parties without customers’ consents in principle. Atelier Fuwary give customers’ personal information only when Atelier Fuwary specifies to who and which information Atelier Fuwary is going to give, and obtains customers’ consents.
However, Atelier Fuwary releases personal information without customers’ consents subject to the requirements by law.
●Article 10 (Prohibition of Assignment of Right)
Customers may not give or pledge all or a part of rights or responsibilities of these conditions or the use of our Services to third parties to inherit or as a collateral. All or a part of the rights on these conditions may not be transferred to third parties.
●Article 11 (Responsibility to Third Parties)
When dispute or trouble about these conditions or our Services arises between customers or customers and third parties, customers may solve the problem with own responsibility. Atelier Fuwary takes no responsibility (including the compensation liability, but no limited to) or liability to interfere with or solve the problem.
●Article 12 (Claim for Loss)
When customers breach these conditions and cause damage to Atelier Fuwary either directly or indirectly, Atelier Fuwary reserves a right to make claims for damages, and customers may have responsibilities to pay for all of the damages.
●Article 13 (Application or Modification of the Conditions)
1. When Atelier Fuwary judges as necessary, the conditions are modified without consents from users of our Services.
2. Users of our Services agree that Atelier Fuwary modifies the condition as needed and rules for the use of our Services is subject to the modified condition.
3. Modified conditions are posted on our website except as may otherwise be provided. Modified conditions may take effect since the time when the conditions are posted on our website or by other appropriate notices.
●Article 14 (Applicable Law)
The laws of Japan govern enactment, effect, execution and interpretation of these conditions.
●Article 15 (Talk)
When questions arise for these conditions or our Services, customers and Atelier Fuwary may agree to hold talks in honest manners.
●Article 16 (Agreed Jurisdiction)
Customers agree that the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court is designated as an exclusive venue for any dispute relating to these conditions or the use of our Services between customers and Atelier Fuwary.